- Pretzel Layer
- 4 c crushed pretzels
- 1½ c melted butter
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- Cream Cheese Layer
- 2 - 8 oz. packages of cream cheese softened
- 2 - 8 oz. containers of cool whip
- 2 cups sugar
- Strawberry Layer
- 8 cups fresh strawberries cleaned and sliced
- 1 c sugar
- Decoration on Top
- Dollop of cool whip with a slice of strawberry
- Mix each layer together in a separate bowl.
- Use about 2 Tablespoons of the pretzel mix and press into the bottom of an 8 oz plastic cup.
- Next add the cream cheese mixture, followed by the strawberries.
- Top off with a dollop of cool whip and a strawberry slice.