- 1- 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach - thawed & drained
- 1 - 15 oz. can of artichoke hearts - chopped
- 1 lg clove of garlic - minced
- 1 - 8 oz package of cream cheese @ room temperature
- ½ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 c. flavored panko bread crumbs
- 1½ c. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 stick of butter melted
- Combine the first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and butter.
- Spoon breadcrumb mixture into the mini muffin tin and make dent with your thumb.
- Fill in with some of the spinach & artichoke mixture.
- Top with a bit more bread crumbs
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- Makes approx. 48 pieces