- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound of frozen cooked shrimp - thawed and drained
- 1 bag of fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4 oz of feta cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic - grated or crushed
- Juice of 1 meyer lemon
- Zest of 1 meyer lemon
- This is a quick one so you want to get your pasta boiling before you start the sauce.
- Saute the garlic in a couple of tablespoon of olive oil on medium heat in a large saute pan,being careful not to burn it.
- Add the spinach and stir for about 1-2 minutes until is begins to wilt
- Add the shrimp and lemon juice and cook for another minute or two to warm up the shrimp.
- Turn heat to low and add cooked pasta along with some of the pasta water.
- Stir until combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in the feta and lemon zest and serve.