If you need an easy go-to for a side dish you must try Parmesan Oven Fries. My mother used to make these and I think everyone in my family makes their own version now on a frequent basis.
All you need it potatoes, olive oil, Parmesan cheese and some spices. Usually I have those ingredients on hand all the time making this dish extra convenient.
Outside of cutting up the potatoes the cook time is only 30 minutes so you have a healthy, extra tasty side dish that everyone will love.
- 4 medium baking potatoes (you can really use any kind)
- ½ c. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 t. Italian spices
- Preheat oven to 425
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- With skins on cut potatoes into thick fries.
- Toss in large bowl with oil, cheese and spices.
- Place evenly on an oiled baking tray.
- After 15 minutes remove from oven and turn fried over.
- Bake for remaining 15 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown.
- Cool and serve.