Super easy and simple dressing you can use everyday as a salad dressing and/or a marinade. Ingredients
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar (substitute red or white wine vinegar)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic - crushed (optional)
- ½ cup chopped fresh herbs (I use thyme, oregano, rosemary and basil)
- if using dried herbs cut back to 1- 1½ tablespoons total.
- Whisk together all ingredients and serve at room temperature. Store in the refrigerator for future use. Use a canning jar or clean leftover jar from pickles or jam to store your vinaigrette then all you have to do is shake it up to use.